Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-11-29 22:26:33 出处:과학阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- Import prices up for 3rd month in September on higher oil prices
- 김건희 여사, 광주디자인비엔날레 찾아 “문화예술계 육성 의지”
- [Photo News] AI, conventional painting come together
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- GOT7’s Youngjae to release 1st solo LP “Do It” next month
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met