时间:2023-11-30 00:00:30 出处:부모와 아이阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Big firms' debt
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- LG develops key OLED material to reduce reliance on imports
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- In S. Korea, Hamas ambush raises concerns over NK surprise attacks
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’